5.05.2020

Spring Life

Here is a few snapshots of what's been going on in my life! 




Doug is 6 months old and already so big! He loves to lay in any puddle and go running through them! XD #superdirtypuppyallthetime 
#whenyouforgettheeggbasket

#lambing
Tighe is getting so big and always has us smiling! <3 

Aren't these two ADORABLE! XD 



Calving is just about done and we are enjoying every new baby! <3

 Mandy is 6 weeks pregnant and I'm looking forward to another batch of pups! 

Sheep Shearing




I Graduated! I'm so happy to have finished High school. My plans for now are just to continue raising Golden Retrievers and work on expanding our CV Sisters business. 

I hope you all are having a great Spring!

11 comments:

  1. I love all these pictures!! <3333 Your siblings are adorable. :D
    CONGRATULATIONS on graduating! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all the pictures! <3
    It looks like you've been kept busy! *winks*
    Congratulations, on graduating!!! *confetti*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of the lamb! Do you all shear your own sheep?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura!! No, we don't shear our own sheep. We might someday! :)
      -Alice

      Delete
  4. Congrats on graduating! The animal pictures are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on graduating!! These pictures are beautiful and full of so much joy! <3 Thank you for sharing them, Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Alice, I just tagged you on my blog! :D

    ~Beth
    bethinboots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete