3.15.2018

Dog Brands



Today I thought I would share a couple of my dogs (and mine) favorite toys from the brand...
KONG
~
Kong Rubber Toy: I love these toys, because all you have to do is put a treat inside and it keeps them busy for hours (or just until they get the treat out  :P). The Kong Rubber Toy is also perfect for your teething puppy. There are four different sizes, so be sure to check this toy out and find the right size for your dog.
http://amzn.to/2Dw9k6l




KONG Squeak Air Balls:  My dogs LOVE these balls. Not only can we play fetch but they are also a squeaky! My dogs love running around and squeaking these balls.
If your looking to buy some balls for your dogs then these are the balls to get. 




http://amzn.to/2tQx0D1








2 comments:

  1. Those are cool! I've never heard of Kong. My dog would love a toy with a treat inside! It would keep him SO busy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think there pretty cool too, Mallory!
      You should get him one! XD
      ~Alice~

      Delete