12.02.2018

Top Ten Favorite Blogs!







RULES:

1. Link back to the person who started the tag.
2. Thank and link back to the person who tagged you.
3. Show the main picture above.
4. Tag at least 7 people if possible.
5. List you're top 10 favorite blogs and a link to them.
6. Include the rules! This is important because I have had tags where people don't put the rules and then the tag just crumbles after many people doing it with out the rules!!
Have fun!



TOP TEN BLOGS:


I TAG:


Thank you so much Beth for tagging me!!








6 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing my tag, Alice! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Thank you so much for mentioning Showers of Blessings!!! And I can't wait to do this tag sometime!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! When Beth tagged you I was hoping you would tag me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe, thanks for mentioning me!! fun tag!! <33

    ReplyDelete