6.01.2019

May 2019 Photo Dump

I love it when other bloggers do monthly photo dumps so I decided I would do one too! :D  So here is my May! 


 I turned 17!!!!


Some sweet friends in our fellowship group surprised me with this beautiful cake and cupcakes! 

We got 350 broiler Chicks
Anita took some Senior pictures for me! I'll do a post with more later. ;) 


Lots of Riding! 




Took the puppies to get their first shots

Anita and I are enjoying our Summer job planting trees with the Soil Conservation.
Ayda and Teagan are just too funny not to share! XD

Addalee Dancing with her cat, Howard. 

Folding the never ending laundry




 Fencing.



How was your May? I would love to here about it! 









12 comments:

  1. I love photo dumps too! I try to do a monthly photo dumps on my blog. I love those pictures! Adelee and her car are soooooooo cute dancing.☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lilly!!!! I agree, Addalee loves that cat. I sometimes cant believe how much he puts up with. XD

      ~Alice~

      Delete
  2. looks like you had a great May!
    Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww! I know I say this a lot but I miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you get to babysit for someone?
    That cake looked amazing😍😋😋 and happy birthday!!

    Addie is so cute😂 I love the one of her dancing with Howard🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't babysit for anyone, What made you think that?
      The cake was delicious! Thank you!

      Addie keeps us laughing and smiling all the time!

      ~Alice~

      Delete
  5. Those are awesome pictures! It looks like you had a fun May! Your baby brother is so cute!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I love this photo dump!!!!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brooklyne! I hope to start doing them every month, They are so much fun!

      ~Alice~

      Delete