5.03.2018

Selfie Contest

   I thought it would be fun to start the month of May with a contest! To enter, take a selfie with your pet and submit it to the email: alicecv@utma.com (max of 3 entries per person). Photos will be judged by quality, cuteness, and uniqueness.




  The winning prize will be a three-pack of CV Sisters lip-balms!



Deadline for submission is May 10th, and the winner will be announced shortly afterwards.

  Feel free to share this contest with others who might be interested. I can't wait to see your pictures! Have fun!




7 comments:

  1. Oooh lip balm?! I have to enter thissss!! How many pictures could I send? I'll definitely be doing this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can send in a max if three pictures! XD
      ~Alice~

      Delete
  2. This sounds fun! Is there a limit to how many pictures if it is with different animals?
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I'm entering!!
    Laura
    flowersinmybasket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete