5.24.2018

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...


I was tagged by Beth over at Beth in Boots to do this cool tag she made.

Okay so here are the rules: 

♥ Thank and link back to the persons blog who tagged you! 
♥ Thank and link back to the persons blog who started the tag! (Beth in Boots)
♥ Write about seven of your favorite things in your post!  (add at least one picture of everything!)
♥ Tag seven  people at least! ( If you don't know seven blogs to tag just tag as many as you can)
♥ Put the seven rules in your blog post!
♥ Include the picture above for the beginning of your post!
♥ Have fun!!! 


I hope you all enjoy seeing a few of my favorite things.




 
My Golden Retriever Necklace 




 Our CV Sisters Products (Check them out Here)



Gel Pens (Buy some Here)


Russell Stover Sugar-Free 4-Flavor Mix Laydown Bag, 10 Ounce

These DELICIOUS chocolates! 
(Get your self this yummy treat Here




My Ukulele 



 Zevia Zero Calorie Soda, Rainbow Variety Pack, Naturally Sweetened Soda, (24) 12 Ounce Cans; Cola, Ginger Root Beer, Cream Soda, Black Cherry, Dr. Zevia, Orange, Grape, and More Sugar Free Favorites

Zevias (buy them Here)





and Pretty notebooks ( Find some Here )



Now I Tag~
Anita @ A Prairie Girls Pen
Lexah @ Little Rancher
Lily @ Lily Maes Day
Laura @ Flowers in My Basket
Maddy @ Little Bit Of Sunshine 
Hadassah @ Dassah Photography 
Brooklyne @ Bens Showers of Blessings 



Thanks Beth for tagging me! It was super fun!






























8 comments:

  1. Cool!! Thanks for tagging me! That's neat you have a ukulele; can you play it? I think I'd like to get one someday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Laura! I just got the ukulele for my birthday and I'm slowly learning how to play it. ;) Its a lot of fun!
      ~Alice~

      Delete
    2. Just tagged you for something!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! Sounds like fun!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love Zevias!! Thanks for doing this Alice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Thank you for tagging me!

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would it be okay if I used a different picture (still from The Sound of Music)?? -Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would ask that you wouldn't because I want this tag to be recognizable when people see the picture!

      Delete