1.09.2018

A Typical Day

An average day in the life of Alice (and Mandy).
Thanks Lily for tagging me!

I usually wake up around 8:00 and do my devotions.
Then I have breakfast.
Morning Chores

 Clean the kitchen.😊

 School then
We have Lunch around 12-12:30.

 Practice music. I play the violin and piano.

In my free time I like to crochet!

Snack time.
We just got a BIG popcorn machine, so we have been eating a lot of popcorn!

Lately we have been enjoying our skating pond.

Chores again.
Then we eat Supper!😊

Before bed we snuggle on the couch and read.

Show a typical day of your life with ten pictures.

and

8 comments:

  1. This was fun! Thanks, Alice, for tagging me!!

    - Maddy | littlebitofsunshineweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Looks like you have a very nice life! :)
    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lily! Yeah,life gets pretty busy in the Summer.:)
    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the same pink notebook! Thanks so much for tagging me!
    Laura
    flowersinmybasket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is interesting.☺☺
    ~~Lilly~~
    tidbitsofahomeschoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete