1.16.2018

DIY~Paw Balm



Paw Balm
~



6T Bees Wax
4T Coconut Oil
4T Olive Oil
1 1/2T Shea Butter
10-15 drops Vitamin E Oil

Directions
~

Put all the ingredients into a pot 

Melt on Medium heat.
Once it is melted put into a bowl and place in the fridge to cool. 


After it is cool whip it (I used our Kitchen Aid mixer but you can use whatever)
then put it in your tin.

And smack a cute label on it! 
Tada, you're finished!





I hope you enjoy making this Paw Balm!
If you don't want to make it or just don't have time you can order one from me, just comment below or email me at cvsisters@utma.com

Don't forget to vote on my poll if you have not already.







1 comment:

  1. I think I had something like this once and I really liked it! Thanks for the recipe.
    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete