1.23.2018

Favorite Bible Verse

I was Tagged by Beth to tell my favorite bible verse and say why its my favorite. I like a lot of Bible verses but one of my favorites is,
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

I like this verse because I worry about things that I shouldn't be worrying about.  This verse reminds me to not let my heart be trouble or afraid because he
 gives me peace.



Here is Mandy's favorite bible verse 😉
Proverbs 12:10
A righteous man regardeth  the life of his beast...





What is your favorite Bible verse?



9 comments:

  1. Yes, that verse is really good! Jonathan Park audio adventures has a story with that verse in it so when ever I hear that verse it always reminds me of that story. :)
    Thank you for tagging me! I can't wait to do it!

    Lily @ lilymaesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have listened to that Jonathan Park episode too! :)
      You're welcome!
      ~Alice~

      Delete
    2. Me too!! Right when I heard the verse I thought of the Jonathan Park audio!

      Delete
  2. I love your favorite verse! Haha and Mandys is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for tagging me! Ill try to do it as soon as I can

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that verse too!
    Laura
    flowersinmybasket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete